- Metallic iron look, well made, color bronze, large black Arabic numbersï¼an awesome clear and simple style, looks conspicuous in your nightstand.
- The twin bell design and a mini-hammer offer an extra loud ringing, perfect for heavy sleepers, hearing impaired even deaf. Without snooze function, good wake-up alarm for trouble waking up.
- Retro look analog alarm clock with silent & non-ticking second hands, benefited from premium quartz movement, requires 1 AA alkaline battery, helps you keep track of your day more accurately.
- Two dials for your easy clock setting, individual alarm switch, the backside white light button protrudes a little for your easy access pushing to get the nightlight to know night time.
- The Efinito Twin Bell is loud enough to wake you from a dead sleep and looks good while doing it. Your pay for this alarm clock is nothing compared to potentially losing a job from being late to work all the time.
If youâre a heavy sleeper or hearing impaired or hearing loss and it takes an act of God and Congress to wake you from a deep sleep. Before owning this alarm clock, maybe you had used to utilize serval different devicesâ alarm functions, and you would regularly sleep through all of these alarms going off in unison and would arrive at your job 2 to 3 hours late at least once a week. At the recommendation of Amazon, itâs time to get an âold fashionedâ alarm clock. This EFINITO Twin Bell Alarm clock will be working flawlessly at waking you up in the mornings.
You will wake up to this alarm clock for the first time, and WOW is it effective. It's so loud that it not only wakes you up, but it scares the daylights out of you so that you jump out of bed too. No falling back asleep with this one around! Besides the handy alarm, it is darn cute. If you wanted to cut back on the digital items in your bedroom, and this is an attractive way to do so.
- Button for backlight
- Alarm Knob
- Battery Compartment
- Time Knob
- Alarm Switch
About The Alarm
- Clock Type: Analog, Clock Hands: 3, Design: Old Style - Old Age, Alarm Voice: Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin)))) Like Old Age..!