- â¥ Quickly chill bottled beverages and can drink iced drinks anytime and anywhere.
- â¥ Silicone ice cube maker bucket revolutionary space saving holds up to 40 ice cubes with unique double chamber design
- â¥ Its double chamber design is what makes it special. Outer chambers fridge the ice cubes while inner cylinder stores them
- â¥ Material safety made of BPA less material quickly chills bottled beverages. Dishwasher safe
- â¥ color will be shipped as per stock available.
- Quickly freeze bottled beverages. Keep your red wine cool without dilution.
- The perfect round area is much smaller than the traditional ice machine.
- Leaving a lot of space in the refrigerator. Use air tight lid to keep the cube fresh and odorless.
- Ice frozen outside space. The internal cylinders store them.
- Unique dual-chamber design, can accommodate 40 ice cubes.
- Easy to use, just fill and store ice.
- Portable, with a lid and non-slip bucket, easy to carry.
- suitable for many places and drinks, suitable for families, houses, bars, cafes, hotels, restaurants, parties, buffets and so on.
How to Use:
Before use, it should be washed with water and then placed in hot water for disinfection.
Add pure water in the ice tray, then put it in the refrigerator. After 4 hours, the ice cubes are formed.
Take out the inner tank and squeeze the outer tub to get ice.
Store the prepared ice cubes in the inner tank and take them out directly.After use, it should be cleaned and stored in a clean, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Silicone Ice Cube Maker Multi Use:
- As a wine chilling bucket for your dinner table or as a portable drink cooler for your deck .
- Enjoy ice cold beer and soda while hanging outdoors, camping, boating, or tailgating.
- The ice cube silicone cylinder keeps bottles colder than a drink koozie or wine chilling sleeve.
- Use as a champagne chiller bucket or pebble ice tray
Silicone Ice Cube Maker
- Keep ice-cream cold Keep Drinks ice cold Air tight lid Easy to use Perfect for outdoor Dishwasher Friendly
- How To Use : 1. Fill With Water : To get started with your Ice Genie, You'll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doping so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides. 2. Place in Freezer : Next, put the spill-prood lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer.
- It's best if you sit it somewhere flat so it won't fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It's not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess. 3. Wait a Few Hours : Once you've placed your Ice Genie in the freezer, Leave it there for at least a few hour to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day.
- Great for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, cocktails, mocktails, juices, shakes, etc.
- Useful to freeze many other food products such as chocolate, jelly, juices, ice cream, mousse, etc.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe, Rating of temperature: -40Â°C~230Â°C
- Our Silicone ice ball tray is flexible for easy release, so no more struggling to get your ice mold out - quickly and easily pop them out
- Keep ice-cream cold Keep Drinks ice cold Air tight lid Easy to use Perfect for outdoor Dishwasher Freindly.